Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Back to colour - Bali sunset

Despite my best intentions, I've quickly realised that I can't sew speedily enough to provide you (who kindly follow) with regular posts. I'd like to post regularly to keep it interesting, so after getting inspiration from other very creative bloggers, I've decided to take some of my posts in a slightly different direction. Not too long ago, I ran a colour consulting business for homes and businesses. I love colour! So I'll combine my love and knowledge of colour with my love of sewing and fashion.

Hopefully, you'll find these inspiring and useful. I know I've had a lot of fun creating this palette and first mood board. In many cases, I'll try to use inspiration photos that are mine (or my husbands) - I feel this makes it more personal. In order to make this practical, I've selected some Tessuti fabrics that reflect the colour and feeling of the photo. Let me know what you think?

2 comments:

  1. I really like these colors ! So different,very lovely.

    Best,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those colours are perfect. They capture the picture mood perfectly. Wow - never thought of using photos this way - thanks for sharing your knowledge.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...