Sunday, February 20, 2011

Drape Drape 2 No. 4 top

My weekend project - the No.4 pattern from the Japanese pattern book Drape Drape 2. I made it from a poly/elastine remnant from Tessuti. The construction was very straight forward. The only problem I had was handling the fabric and the self-binding is something I need to improve on.

I love the asymmetry of this - it makes it a really interesting and flattering top. I'll definitely be making it again.
Front view

Back view

1 comment:

  1. I have that fabric too but never thought of using it for this top - looks very interesting. For my top - I made the front opening smaller - found it was too low - will post shortly. Yours looks great! Such a great pattern easy to whip up in an afternoon.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...