Tuesday, January 25, 2011

In between projects

A project update today...nothing complete to show you yet. However lots of projects in the works:-
  • finally cut out the Japanese cotton fabric for my Vintage Vogue dress (I'll be working on that today)
  • bought 3 new pieces of fabric from...yes, you guessed it Tessuti. I was lucky enough to be there during a sale - bargain!
  • I also received a shipment of marine canvas for cushions and other bits for our boat - this will be a labour of love I think
So, I'll be busy for a while and am looking forward to posting the final results.

In the meantime, for those of you who may be interested in vintage buttons for your sewing projects, I have  a number you may like to browse at Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...