Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Thank you and good-bye from Sew Indigo's blog

On the eve of a new year I feel compelled to tidy up loose ends. This sadly neglected blog is one of those loose ends. In the past year or so, I've been moving in a different creative direction - actually back to my first loves - art and colour. It's not a surprising as I have studied colour and design in the past and ran my own colour consulting business for years. Lately, I've been taking art classes - both online and in person which has taken me to wonderful places and where I've met wonderful new friends.

© Suellen Tomkins
Of course, I'll continue to sew. After all I have this fabulous stash of fabrics and patterns waiting to be made. I'll also continue to lurk in 'sewing blog land' to see what everyone's up to.

Lastly and most importantly, I want to thank you for reading and commenting - it's been great fun. You'll still find Sew Indigo active in other places.....

My Etsy store continues to have wonderful vintage patterns from the 40s - 60s and who doesn't love a fabulous vintage pattern? And such a great way to revive and personalise a piece of fashion history.

Sew Indigo has a facebook page which has also been a little inactive but will be reinvigorated in the New Year featuring vintage patterns. You'll find my vintage patterns and other pins on Pinterest and my art and life on Instagram.

Once again thank you. A happy and healthy New Year to you all.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Suellen, I too have been busy sewing, too busy to write in my blog, so I should probably do the same and announce its closure. I wish you many happy days of painting and travelling. Was lovely to see your creations and places you visited. I'm sure your new artistic path will lead you to many more. I wish you a fantastic 2015.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Evelyn great to hear from you and thank you for those kind words. All the very best for your 2015 too. Have lots fun in your garden.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...